RE: referencing a schema fails

From: John Haber <jhaber@haberarts.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:55:15 -0400
To: "Priscilla Walmsley" <priscilla@walmsley.com>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

Thanks.  That does it exactly.  I had an element out of order, and now
everything validates.

I was no doubt just slow to interpret the error message, seeing the
references to the w3c domain and mistaking it for about the various
declarations in the root element about name spaces and schema locations.
I'm sure I'll have the validator down pat in now time.

I appreciate everyone's getting me on track.

John