RE: referencing a schema fails

From: John Haber <jhaber@haberarts.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2003 19:20:38 -0400
To: "Priscilla Walmsley" <priscilla@walmsley.com>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

>>You don't need to extend xsd:string, you just need regular old mixed
content<<

So for once I get away without typing a bit of data.

I must at last have cleaned up the entirety of the elements, thanks to
everyone's help.  Now the sole error, not listed before, takes me back to
what brought me to this group.  Alas, now I get again a problem right in the
heading:

Invalid content starting with element 'heading'. The content must match
'(((("http://www.w3schools.com":intro){1-UNBOUNDED},("http://www.w3schools.c
om":section)),("http://www.w3schools.com":heading)),("http://www.w3schools.c
om":para){1-UNBOUNDED}){1-UNBOUNDED}'

Seen this one?  I'm sure.