Re: Question about uniqueness

From: Eric Jain <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2002 11:25:35 +0200
To: "Eddie Robertsson" <erobertsson@allette.com.au>
Cc: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>

> Actually, XML Spy is the only one that now picks up on the duplicate
> key. MSXML and XSV are still silent (which I think is correct)

You're right, I have now prefixed all my XPaths. On the other hand MSXML now
(unjustly) complains about duplicate key sequences for constraints that
contain a field that evaluates to the current node (dot), but this is
probably a bug as well?

<xsd:unique name="uniqueAccession">
 <xsd:selector xpath="expasy:accession"/>
 <xsd:field xpath="."/>
</xsd:unique>

<accessions>
  <accession>P12345</accession>