Re: Is it legitim to compare 2 dateTime without timezones?

Hello Eric,

As far as I remember, the idea is that you can compare the two
dateTimes without timezones, as defined in the spec, but that
you would only do that when you know from your specific application
that it actually makes sense.

Regards,  Martin.