Re: Question about vallidating packages

From: Prakash Bande <prakash.bande@sdrc.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 15:06:02 +0530
To: Xml News <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi,
Those who are using xerces-c parsers. In the ../samples/data you will find
files personal-schema.xml and personal.xsd.
Rename the two file to some other names and in the .xml file change the name of
schema file xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation='xyz.xsd'
Now run the SAX2Count -v=always for your new xml file. Parser will not be able
to validate your document against the schema doc.
I don't know what stops it from doing that. Instead if you use the original
file names it works. I am unbale to find a reason for that.
Can someone help me there or is it a problem with the parser itself?

Thanks
Prakash

--

Prakash Reddy Bande