Re: Question about vallidating packages

xerces-c-src_2001-05-30 does the validating process against XML schema. This
isn't yet released I belive but is available for review in the latest nightly
build.
http://xml.apache.org/dist/xerces-c/nightly/
However only SAX parser is able to do the validation against schema but the
DOM parser does'nt. I have send a mail earlier in this list asking if someone
knows of a DOM parser in C++ which can vailate my instance documents against
schema. Please let me know is someone come accross such a thing.
Thanks,
Prakash.

--

Prakash Reddy Bande