Schema reader

From: Wang K H <khong.hai.wang@gridnode.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:39:18 +0800
To: <xmlschema-dev@w3.org>
Hi all,

Does anyone know of any API in Java that can be used to read in a schema? I'm not just looking for a reader that can read the schema file but one that can understand the meaning of the schema. Something that function similar to the DTDReader of IBM's XML for Java Version 1.1.9 will be good. If not, can someone tell me of any API that can generate a XML from a schema.
Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards,
WKH