Re: Multiple extension ?

I don't know of a way to do multiple inheritance with complexTypes
explicitly but with simpleTypes you can use the union construct.  The way
this type of thing is typically handled is to use named groups.  Something
along these lines:

 <xs:schema>

   <xs:group name="t1Group">
     <xs:sequence>
       <xs:element name="foo"/>
     </xs:sequence>
   </xs:group>

   <xs:group name="t2Group">
     <xs:sequence>
       <xs:element name="bar"/>
     </xs:sequence>
   </xs:group>

   <xs:complexType name="t1Type">
     <xs:sequence>
       <xs:group ref="t1Group"/>
     </xs:sequence>
   </xs:complexType>

   <xs:complexType name="t2Type">
     <xs:sequence>
       <xs:group ref="t2Group"/>
     </xs:sequence>
   </xs:complexType>

   <xs:complexType name="tAllType">
     <xs:sequence>
       <xs:group ref="t1Group"/>
       <xs:group ref="t2Group"/>
     </xs:sequence>
   </xs:complexType>

 </xs:schema>

Good Luck,
Jeff Rafter
Defined Systems
http://www.defined.net
XML Development and Developer Web Hosting