Re: Multiple extension ?

Thank you for this idea, but it is not exactly the way i want to build
my schema. Indeed, in order to be conform with the global design of my schema,
 I really need to build tAllType by inheritance of t1Type and t2Type.
In fact, t1Type and t2Type are complex types build by extension
from other types.... Then, the substitution group is not a correct
way to process.
I need something like :

<complexType name="tBaseType">
    <!-- content model -->
</>

<complexType name="t1Type">
    <complexContent>
        <extension base="tBaseType">
            <!-- extended content model -->
        </>
    </>
</>

<complexType name="t2Type">
    <complexContent>
        <extension base="tBaseType">
            <!-- extended content model -->
        </>
    </>
</>

I need something like this :
<complexType name="tAllType">
  <complexContent>
   <!--extension base  t1Type and t2Type -->
    <!-- extended content model -->
  </>
</>

Is it really impossible ?