Re: targetnamespace problem with XSV?

From: Jeni Tennison <jeni@jenitennison.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:52:24 +0000
To: "Naomi Dushay" <Naomi@cs.cornell.edu>
CC: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Hi Naomi,

> I'm using the one here:
>
> http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv

I tried validating using this online service with the XML document and
XML Schema you posted and again didn't get any errors from XSV. Perhaps
there's something in the part of the schema that you didn't post
that's causing the problem?

> which is the one that comes up first with a google search on "xsv".
> It's also the URL linked to from this page:
>
> http://www.w3.org/XML/Schema

If you want to, you can download XSV from:

  http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/xsv-status.html

That way you can run it locally from a command line.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison