RE: targetnamespace problem with XSV?

The sample doc and schema I'm using are on the web at:

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/naomi/test/ns/sampleDO.xml

http://www.cs.cornell.edu/naomi/test/ns/DigitalObject.xsd

I'm using the top form on at
	http://www.w3.org/2001/03/webdata/xsv

I have checked
	show warnings
	keep going
	and text/xml + early MS XSL support (suits vanilla IE5)

I get these results.

Problems with the schema-validity of the target
http://www.cs.cornell.edu/naomi/test/ns/sampleDO.xml:7:2: Invalid
cvc-complex-type.1.2.4: element {http://DO}:DataStream not allowed here
(1) in element {http://DO}:DigitalObject, expecting
['{None}:DataStream']: