Re: validation problem, conflicting element scope ?

From: Guillaume Rousse <rousse@ccr.jussieu.fr>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 15:50:57 +0100
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
Ainsi parlait Guillaume Rousse :
> > Other than that you schema and instance look good to me. What version of
> > Xercex are you using?
>
> Last one:
> [guillaume@silbermann guillaume]$ rpm -q xerces-j1
> xerces-j1-1.4.4-3jpp
> I validated the schema with xsv without any problem.
I just tested with xerces-j 2 beta 3, this error seems to disapears. However,
there is a message about the non-resolved reference to xml:lang attribute
declaration, i just hope this isn't related.

[guillaume@silbermann data]$ java sax.Counter cipa.xml
[Error] cipa.xml:7:4: src-resolve: Cannot resolve the name 'xml:lang' to a(n)
attribute declaration component.
[Error] cipa.xml:7:4: src-attribute_group: Attribute group 'specialAttrs'
does not conform to the schema for schemas.  Element 'attribute' is invalid
or misplaced.
--
Guillaume Rousse <rousse@ccr.jussieu.fr>
GPG key http://lis.snv.jussieu.fr/~rousse/gpgkey.html