Re: Xerces 1.1.1 doesn't support facet constraints???

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 11:26:13 -0500
To: Lindsey McNerney <lindzer1@yahoo.com>
CC: xmlschema-dev@w3.org, xerces-j-dev@xml.apache.org
Lindsey McNerney wrote:
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlschema-dev/2000Jun/0024.html

> I'm using Apache's xerces 1.1.1 parser to validate an
> XML document against an XML Schema.

I don't have any particular evidence that the xerces developers
follow this xmlschema-dev list. I'm happy to see their stuff
discussed here, but be careful about expecting more of
a response than anybody here is in a position to give...

Their web site says:

	"For all questions or comments, write to the Xerces-J mailing list."
	-- http://xml.apache.org/xerces-j/feedback.html

but I don't see links to details about the Xerces-J mailing list...
surfing around, I see:

"The Xerces-J Developer List

                 Medium Traffic Subscribe Unsubscribe
                 CVS Commit (Xerces-J/C/P) Subscribe Unsubscribe

                 This is the list where participating developers of the
Xerces-J Java
                 XML parser meet and discuss issues, code
changes/additions, etc.
                 Archives of the Xerces-J developers and Xerces-* commit
mailing
                 lists are kept. "

	-- http://xml.apache.org/mail.html