Xerces 1.1.1 doesn't support facet constraints???

From: Lindsey McNerney <lindzer1@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 08:15:45 -0700 (PDT)
To: xmlschema-dev@w3.org
I'm using Apache's xerces 1.1.1 parser to validate an
XML document against an XML Schema.  Apache's
documentation states that this release supports
constraining facets for datatypes.  So far I have not
been able to get such facets to validate.  Has anyone
else encountered this problem?  I defined an element
with the following constraint...

<element name="StoreLocation">

Do You Yahoo!?