RE: issue 227

There seems to be a bug in routing mail from me to anyone in HP (and as
far as I can tell, only HP).  If someone would suggest to Stuart that he
read the thread in the archives, I would appreciate it.

I have reported this problem to our email maintenance staff, who will no
doubt resolve it within a few weeks.  Cheers.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

"Williams, Stuart" <skw@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
08/22/2002 10:43 AM