RE: issue 227

Mark(J), Noah,

For some reason Noah's message [1] that Mark(J) quotes has yet to show up in
my inbox (although I can see clearly that I'm included on the distribution)
- so apologies for not having attended to it sooner.

The simplest thing really for me to say at this juncture is that I am
entirely happy for Issue 227 to be resolved with the text that Noah proposes
in [1] and quoted by Mark Jones below.

Many thanks,

Stuart
[1] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlp-comments/2002Aug/0073.html
--

In
> 	other words, the use by the binding specification must be consistent
with
> 	the specification for the feature itself.
>
> 	* Issue 227 in particular questions such mandatory use of the
webMethod
> 	feature by the HTTP binding.  The WG has voted to make no change in
this
> 	mandatory use of the webMethod feature by the http binding.  The
HTTP
> 	binding continues to mandate that a sending node determine the
webMethod
> 	(e.g. POST, GET) to be used when transmitting a non-Response
message.
> 	(Note that the entire property-based binding framework is abstract:
at no

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xmlp-comments/2002Aug/0063.html