XMLP WG Issue 307 Resolution

From: Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 05:03:25 -0700
To: <xmlp-comments@w3.org>
Cc: <adam@kinecta.com>

Adam,

You raised on issue on the SOAP 1.2 Last Call WD[1,2] which was recorded
as Issue 307[3] in the XMLP WG Last Call Issues List[4]. During a recent
face-to-face meeting the Working Group closed the issue with the
following resolution:

 We acknowledge that this is a bug. The spec will be changed to allow
header and body blocks to have element and character information items
as children.

Thank you for bringing this error to the attention of the Working Group.

I hope this resolution is satisfactory. If you are unsatisfied with the
resolution please let the XML Protocol WG know as soon as possible.

Regards

Martin Gudgin
For the XML Protocol Working Group

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2002/WD-soap12-part1-20020626/