Re: Collect Proposed wordings (Was: Can everyone be happy?)

At 07:27 PM 6/22/00 -0400, Paul W. Abrahams wrote:
>Ah!!! But you didn't replace the really troublesome paragraph, which is the
>definition of a namespace name and the strange words it contains about
>something being "not a goal".   I think the text you've just suggested has to
>be considered in conjunction with the replacement for the definition of a
>namespace name.  (I scribbled a replacement for that text a while back.)

You're definitely right; I should have kept a local copy of Namespaces in
XML on my laptop - I wrote that from a quick copy/paste off the Web - not
too quick, since I've had 14.4 connections on this trip.  Maybe we can
unite my replacement with your replacement?

Simon St.Laurent