Re: essential test cases?

David Carlisle wrote:

>         (c) noone has disputed that the the two bats are distinct in
>         http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-uri/2000May/0137.html
>
> No one?
>
> There is nothing special about that test case, it is just an example
> using a relative URU. So presumably anyone who ever argued for the
> literal interpretation (which isn't just me, no matter how much you
> wished it were) must have argued that both uses were in the same "bat"
> namepsace (and so the document authors should probably have used
> better namespace names, such as absolute URI)

Well... I was trying to avoid presuming or infering, having
had little success with that lately.

I now take it that you dispute that the two bats should
be treated as distinct by XSLT implementations.

Julian Reschke and Simon St.Laurent also spoke up, but
I can't quite tell if they meant to say "I disagree
that XSLT implementations should treat the bats as
distinct."