Support for xml:lang and xml:space (xml:base?) in EncryptedType?

From: Joseph Reagle <reagle@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:23:30 -0500
To: xml-encryption@w3.org
Cc: Rich Salz <rsalz@zolera.com>

On the xmldsig list Rich suggested [1]  permitting xml:space for
ds:SignatureProperties and ds:Object. While it's too late to effect much of
anything in xmldsig, that's not quite the case here if we still have a lot
of folks that think something is a good idea.

So while we have the chance, does anyone want this for
EncryptionProperties? For EncryptedData itself?

[1]
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/w3c-ietf-xmldsig/2002JanMar/0007.html