RE: Support for xml:lang and xml:space (xml:base?) in EncryptedType?

From: Frederick Hirsch <hirsch@zolera.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:50:31 -0500
To: <reagle@w3.org>, <xml-encryption@w3.org>
Cc: "Rich Salz" <rsalz@zolera.com>
I think it makes sense to add this optional attribute definition to the
schema for EncryptionProperties, especially since they might be signed.

I'm not sure it is necessary for EncryptedData, but might not hurt.

---
Frederick Hirsch
Zolera Systems, http://www.zolera.com/
Information Integrity, XML Security