Re: Status of Documents and Contributor Status'

I've tried to reflect these changes in [1], but it's piecemeal for the
moment.
[1]
http://www.w3.org/Encryption/2001/Drafts/xmlenc-core/Overview.html#sec-DHKeyAgreement

On Tuesday 26 February 2002 11:08, Donald E. Eastlake 3rd wrote:
> Example should chang, I think, to
> SHA-1 ( ZZ01Example:Block/Algfoo80 )
> and the text above it should refer back to the EncryptionMethod
> example above, NOT the AgreementMethod example.  This makes the
> numeric example be
> SHA-1 ( 0xDEADBEEF30314578616D706C652F416C67666f6f3830 )

Ok, but I'm not sure to what EncryptionMethod you are referring to.

> I'll try doing this and getting the output value later today.

Ok, I'll keep an eye out for it! <smile/>

> >. The field descriptions (DigestAlg/EncryptionAlg/...)
> >  should ideally match the ordering in the definition.
>
> Yes.

I haven't made any change...?

> >. The counter encoding needs to specify upper/lower case hex.
>
> Suggest:
> "A one byte counter starting and one can incrementing by one. It
> is expressed as two hex digits where letters A through F are in
> upper case."

Ok.

> >. The first example encodes the counter as "001", should be "01".
>
> Sorry, typo.

I think this is fixed in the example you provide above.