From: Joseph M. Reagle Jr. [mailto:reagle@w3.org]
Sent: Thursday, August 31, 2000 5:27 PM
To: Public XML Encryption List
Subject: Potential XML Encryption Workshop

There's been discussion of having a small workshop together on this topic.
W3C requires 6 week notice so if I made the announce one week from now, the
target date would be the week of October 16th. I have admin folks
investigating availability in Boston, but it seems things are always very
crowded and expensive here.

So if you'd like to volunteer to host this, please let me know. If I don't
nail the details by Thursday (either in Boston or some other place) the
target week would be October 23. If you know of any other substantive
conflicts (crypto or XML workshops) let me know.

Joseph Reagle Jr.