XML 1.1 PR: feedback, part 2

From: <ajvincent@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2003 01:20:41 GMT
To: xml-editor@w3.org

Appendix G refers to the third edition (presumably of XML 1.0).  This makes me wonder if Appendix F refers to a prior edition of XML 1.0, and not to XML 1.1 at all.

Also, the XML 1.1 specification refers to a test suite near the beginning; that test suite, according to the page, reflects only XML 1.0 2e.  I'd like to see XML 1.0 3e and XML 1.1 test cases added as well, if possible.

Thanks, everyone, for your work so far.

Very Respectfully Yours,

Alexander J. Vincent
author, JavaScript Developer's Dictionary (Sams Publishing, 2002)
moderator, XML Forum @ http://www.codingforums.com
Vallejo, CA, USA

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!