Re: [xml-dev] Errata E57

From: John Cowan <jcowan@reutershealth.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 16:44:55 -0500
To: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Cc: xml-editor@w3.org, xml-dev@lists.xml.org

Elliotte Rusty Harold scripsit:

> So is the current process that errata don't count until a new edition
> of the recommendation has been issued?

I'm not clear on that.  There will soon be a version 4 of the process
in which substantive errata go through a review process (editorial
errata remaining without one), but I don't know when that comes into
effect or exactly what the details are.

--
LEAR: Dost thou call me fool, boy?      John Cowan
FOOL: All thy other titles              http://www.ccil.org/~cowan