RE: Checked in soap 1.2 part 3

Hi Noah,

We did your first 2 comments, we think the 3rd one is overtaken by
events, and we had a recollection that we'd have one table given that
the table is simpler than before.   The latest version of the doc is at

http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/6/soap12-part3-20070516.html

Please let us know if you have any dissatisfaction with our handling of
your comments,

Cheers,
Dave on behalf of XMLP