	From: David Hull [mailto:dmh@tibco.com]
	Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2007 11:27 AM
	To: David Orchard
	Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org
	Subject: Re: Checked in soap 1.2 part 3

	I'm a bit confused here.  I had sent out this version
<http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2007Apr/0010.html> ,
per the decisions made on the last couple of telecons, which I was going
to get Yves' s assistance in checking in.  Is that the version you
started with?

	David Orchard wrote:

		Apologies for the delay, I did a bunch of changes on
0425 and then
		forgot to check them in.  I checked in soap 1.2 part 3
with the changes
		as best I understood them.

http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/6/soap12-part3-20070425.html is the
		dated version.

		It was very difficult to follow the minutes FWIW.  I saw
that David Hull
		had proposed an HTML version, and I checked the
generated HTML against
		that.  There were changes for the error handling that I
then included.

		In addition to the WSDL WG's comments, I removed the ed
note about
		soliciting feedback.

		But I note 2 things:
		1) The error handling section seems somewhat redundant
with the text in
		2.2.
		2) The error handling section says "or the receiving
SOAP node", should
		it say "or any receiving SOAP node(s)"?

		Cheers,
		Dave