RE: Checked in soap 1.2 part 3

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 16:43:14 -0400
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org

David Orchar writes:

> We did your first 2 comments,

> we think the 3rd one is overtaken by events

> and we had a recollection that we'd have one table given that
> the table is simpler than before.

I'm not personally convinced, but it's not a big deal either way, and I
think those of you who remain in the workgroup should do whatever seems
best to you.  In any case, I am just fine with the resolutions of my
issues as you have proposed.  Thank you for getting back to me.

Noah Mendelsohn
IBM Corporation
One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142