[NEW ISSUE] namespace name for MTOM policy assertion

From: Christopher B Ferris <chrisfer@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 08:27:54 -0500
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
All,

It would help if all issues raised against the MTOM policy spec [1] follow
this format.

Title: namespace name for MTOM policy assertion

is moving towards a new scheme
for assigning namespaces that take the form:
http://www.w3.org/ns/[shortname]. This issue serves as a placeholder for
choosing the final namespace for this assertion.

Justification: We need a w3c assigned namespace.

Type: editorial

Proposal:  http://www.w3.org/ns/soap12-mtom-policy

Note that I am proposing that the shortname be a follow-on to the MTOM REC
shortname, simply adding '-policy'.

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2005/REC-soap12-mtom-20050125/

Cheers,

Christopher Ferris