Regrets for 1 Feb XMLP Telcon (was: Re: Comments on the "drop response-only" Part 2 draft)

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:38:07 -0500
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org

I wrote:

> Note that I will be on the call today,

Oops, should have remembered today's call is cancelled.

> but must send regrets for next week.

I'm afraid that still holds.  I hope you will all give serious
consideration to my comments and conclusions posted today at [1], and also
to the thread on the differences between one way and request/response. I'm
increasingly convinced that the position I took in my original note [2] is
pretty close to correct as stated, both as general philospophy and as
specifically applied to HTTP (see especially [3]).  Thanks.

Noah

[1]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2006Jan/0142.html
[2]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2006Jan/0061.html
[3]http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2006Jan/0139.html