Re: Action Item - Part I: WSRX and MEP signaling on the wire (clarification)

From: David Hull <dmh@tibco.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:48:38 -0500
To: xml-dist-app@w3.org
One small clarification.  The sentence "The only problem appears to be
that the resulting SOAP 'request' and 'response' messages aren't
correlated in the usual manner." may seem to state that the usual rules
of HTTP request-response are not in effect, which was not my intent and
is definitely not what the rest of the piece is saying.  It would
probably have been better to say something more like "The only problem
appears to be that the resulting SOAP request and response messages can
/also /be interpreted as part of a message flow completely distinct from
the HTTP request-response flow."

Hope this helps ...