Rewrite of SOAP 1.2 Adjuncts

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2006 15:56:26 -0800
To: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
This is a rough rewrite of soap 1.2 adjuncts with a
request-optional-response MEP that is not SOAP specific (aka uber or
protocol mep) that supports one-way, simplified by removing the state
machine, and a commensurate SOAP HTTP binding.  In more detail, I've
removed the state machine from the SOAP MEPs, removed soap-response MEP,
change request-response to be optional response, removed some of the
properties from request-response MEP, removed need for SOAP envelopes on
request or response, added support for 202, updated binding for
request-response, and a few more things that I can't recall now.

Some fascinating things: the HTML size dropped from 177 KB to 111 KB and
the xml dropped from 148 KB to 114 KB.  It's not often one can spend a
half day cutting 1/3 of a spec and (cross fingers) not break any impls.

Cheers,

Dave