Re: Media types handling in WSDL 1.2

From: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Date: 17 Sep 2003 14:33:20 -0400
To: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org

On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 13:57, Marc Hadley wrote:
> Does the involvement of the ws-desc WG mean that the XMLP WG can skip
> working on the description oriented parts of PASWA ?

I certainly don't want to do the work on the XMLP WG :)
The reality is: the technical decisions of the WSD WG for embedding
media types in XML Schema will impact on the work done in the XMLP WG.
Since the reverse is true, both WGs need to be aware of their work and
make sure we coordinate on it and reach the same conclusions.

Philippe