Re: Media types handling in WSDL 1.2

From: Marc Hadley <Marc.Hadley@Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 11:21:21 -0400
To: Philippe Le Hegaret <plh@w3.org>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org

On Wednesday, Sep 17, 2003, at 14:33 US/Eastern, Philippe Le Hegaret
wrote:

> On Wed, 2003-09-17 at 13:57, Marc Hadley wrote:
>> Does the involvement of the ws-desc WG mean that the XMLP WG can skip
>> working on the description oriented parts of PASWA ?
>
> I certainly don't want to do the work on the XMLP WG :)

And similarly I don't want to do the work of the ws-desc WG ;-).

> The reality is: the technical decisions of the WSD WG for embedding
> media types in XML Schema will impact on the work done in the XMLP WG.
> Since the reverse is true, both WGs need to be aware of their work and
> make sure we coordinate on it and reach the same conclusions.

I agree and +1 Mark's comment[1] that I think we need a cross WG task
force of some kind.

Marc.

[1] http://www.w3.org/mid/09D54A43-E944-11D7-9930-00039396E15A@bea.com

--