regarding the resolution of issue 431

From: Mark Nottingham <mark.nottingham@bea.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 16:17:42 -0700
To: "Xml-Dist-App@W3. Org" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

To complete my AI;

I think that some people still have doubt about this issue because we have
not completely identified the requirements that we're attempting to
address with MTOM. Specifically, it may be that MTOM enables optimisation
in with a variety of qualities, and therefore will need to be modeled as
properties which can then be used by intermediaries as input to
optimisation decisions.

As a result, people are not comfortable with closing issue 431.

--
Mark Nottingham