RE: AFTF requirements, pre-2003/01/31 telcon

I think you could argue that the second clause of the sentence is a WSDL
requirement.

> If its the latter, isn't it basically saying the
> packaging must be a single XML element?

I do not see 'representable as a single infoset' as meaning 'packing
must be a single XML element'

> Even if the serialization of each of the parts is in XML, why
> do you want to preclude the following model:
>     <soap:envelope>
>       <soap:body>
>         <the main thing goes here/>
>         <"attachment" 1 goes here/>
>         <"attachment" 2 goes here/>
>       </soap:body>
>     </soap:envelope>
>
> Or is this kind of packaging supported in your requirement? (I can't
> tell.)

I believe the requirement allows the above ( the single XML element
would in this case be either soap:Body or soap:Envelope ).

> Does it preclude a MIME (e.g., SwA) packaging?

I do not believe that this requirement precludes any particular
packaging scheme, per se.

Gudge