Re: Proposal for issue 277 - part 2

Marc Hadley writes:

> The upgrade header block just declares support for a
> particular version and hence only the namespace is
> required - claiming to support that version means
> supporting changed or multiple root elements so there's
> no need to mention them explicitly.

This makes sense, and I now that I see your point I have no problem
supporting your position.  On the other hand, I think that the QName might
be valuable in practice for debugging, etc.  No big deal.  As I say, I can
easily live with your proposal if that's your preference.  Thank you.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142