Re: SOAP intermediaries (Some unprocessed headers should stay)

From: <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 14:39:10 -0400
To: Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
Cc: xml-dist-app@w3.org

I agree.  A drawback of the relay role approach allows only one role with
the "keep it" semantic.  I can go either way, with probably a slight
personal preference to change the default for all roles to be "keep if
unprocessed."   I suggested the role approach as it had come closest to
generating informal concensus among the small group who were informally
discussing the problem.  As I say, I can go either way, and I think our
analysis is correct.  I have no special insight into what would be viewed
as a big or a small change wrt/ process.  Thanks.

One Rogers Street
Cambridge, MA 02142

Graham Klyne <GK@NineByNine.org>
10/16/2002 08:29 AM