Re: Proposal for new last call issue: Some unprocessed headers should stay

Jean-Jacques,

I was indeed suggesting that we should use something like
"relayIfNotProcessed" or rather "relayInsteadOfRemoving" but
*only if we really need that*.

I doubt we really need that since I see this semantics as very much
affected by the semantics of the header (presumedly described in the
header's specification - a module) and currently a module *can* include
the relaying semantics, together with conditions like "ifNotProcessed"
or "always".

So generally, I'm against doing anything in this area, or maybe we could
just describe how a module can implement the scenario Noah is concerned
about.

Best regards,
                   Jacek Kopecky

                   Senior Architect, Systinet Corporation