Re: Proposal for new last call issue: Some unprocessed headers should stay

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:12:46 +0200
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>, Yves Lafon <ylafon@w3.org>
CC: Noah Mendelsohn <noah_mendelsohn@us.ibm.com>, XMLP Dist App <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

I would tend to agree with you (and, to be honest, this is the
part of the proposal I am hesitant about). However:

1) we should try to solve the indicated scenario without going
back to WD;

2) the notion of role is already blurred with that of routing
("SOAP roles MAY be named with a URI useable to route SOAP
messages to an appropriate SOAP node."), so the situation may not
be worse after that change (not a perfect reason, though).

Are you suggesting we should use "relayIfNotProcessed" instead?
Is that a go-back-to-WD solution? (Yves?)

Jean-Jacques.