Re: Are gateways SOAP intermediaries?

Also remember that being a SOAP intermediary is message specific,
and hence may not be a full time job. A SOAP node may be a SOAP
intermediary for some messages and the ultimate SOAP receiver for
other nodes.

In practice, I suspect there will be SOAP nodes though that will
only and ever be SOAP intermediaries.

Jean-Jacques.