Re: Are gateways SOAP intermediaries?

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 09:31:51 +0200
To: Mark Baker <distobj@acm.org>
CC: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org, Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>

Also remember that being a SOAP intermediary is message specific,
and hence may not be a full time job. A SOAP node may be a SOAP
intermediary for some messages and the ultimate SOAP receiver for
other nodes.

In practice, I suspect there will be SOAP nodes though that will
only and ever be SOAP intermediaries.

Jean-Jacques.