Re: fault/detail

From: Elliotte Rusty Harold <elharo@metalab.unc.edu>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 08:00:39 -0400
To: "Martin Gudgin" <martin.gudgin@btconnect.com>, "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>
Cc: <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

At 10:54 AM +0100 7/24/02, Martin Gudgin wrote:
>You missed one, http://www.w3.org/2002/06/soap-rpc
>
>Remember, thou shalt count to three, not four and five is way out,
>
>Looks like we have two too many

That is a lot. This doesn't feel fundamentally wrong to me, like
having some elements in a namespace and some not, so if it makes
sense go for it. But does it make sense? Do you actually need this
level of differentiation? Could you distinguish based on a single
namespace URI and the local name alone? Would life be simpler with
just one or two namespaces for SOAP? This is a practical matter. Do
whatever works better.