Re: LC-Issue #230

Upon reflexion, I think this is already where we are; and in fact we may have
set a trend: isn't the Web Method feature named by a URI already? How else would
we name features that are not modules, not MEPs and not bindings? How would we,
for example, name a (hypothetical) attachment feature?

Features are good; URIs are better.  ;-)

+1 to Glen's proposal.

Jean-Jacques.