Re: LC-Issue #230

From: Jean-Jacques Moreau <moreau@crf.canon.fr>
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 16:02:14 +0200
To: Don Mullen <donmullen@tibco.com>
CC: "'gdaniels@macromedia.com'" <gdaniels@macromedia.com>, xml-dist-app@w3.org, Herve Ruellan <ruellan@crf.canon.fr>

Upon reflexion, I think this is already where we are; and in fact we may have
set a trend: isn't the Web Method feature named by a URI already? How else would
we name features that are not modules, not MEPs and not bindings? How would we,
for example, name a (hypothetical) attachment feature?

Features are good; URIs are better.  ;-)

+1 to Glen's proposal.

Jean-Jacques.