Re: Issue 133: SOAP and Web Architecture: Draft sentences for HTTP bi nding preamble.

I had thought the charter was quite close; see [1], section 4.2, 3rd paragraph:

     "The Working Group will look at various ways of deploying XML Protocol
     in a manner that is compatible with the existing Web infrastructure."

Jean-Jacques.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-reqs-06/