Re: SOAP Encoding: Default values

I think its trying to say: An omitted accessor is equivalent to an
included accessor with an xsi:nil attribute. The interpretation is
application dependent.

Typical interpretation would be to substitue NULL or some application
dependent default value.

Marc.

--
Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>
XML Technology Centre, Sun Microsystems.