RE: SOAP Encoding: Default values

From: Henrik Frystyk Nielsen <henrikn@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2002 14:38:11 -0800
To: "Marc Hadley" <marc.hadley@sun.com>, "Martin Gudgin" <marting@develop.com>, "Andrew Layman" <andrewl@microsoft.com>
Cc: "XML Protocol Discussion" <xml-dist-app@w3.org>

Proposal [10] for dealing with issue 177 [11] suggests that section 3.6
either be removed or downgraded to a note rather than a section.

Henrik Frystyk Nielsen
mailto:henrikn@microsoft.com

[10] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/xml-dist-app/2002Feb/0089.html
[11] http://www.w3.org/2000/xp/Group/xmlp-issues#x177