RE: Issue with soap-rpc:result

 Noah, I agree with your analysis completely.
 I also agree that SOAP RPC need not (and should not) talk about
interfaces (groups of procedures).
 I also agree wholeheartedly that we must not preclude any kind
of implementation, although for some people we will always seem
_like_ we mandate some implementation, whereas others will always
understand that however they implement a given interface, as long
as they keep the contract, they are free to do anything they
want.
 I always thought SOAP RPC followed your option #1 (although
quite vaguely and implicitly). It might be useful if the RPC
section were reworded to be explicitly closer to it.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/