Re: Possibly defaulted (was RE: Minutes for Thurs 7th Feb 2002 Telcon)

From: Simon Fell <soap@zaks.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 07:56:15 -0800
To: Jacek Kopecky <jacek@systinet.com>
Cc: Andrew Layman <andrewl@microsoft.com>, Marc Hadley <marc.hadley@sun.com>, XML Protocol Discussion <xml-dist-app@w3.org>
Wasn't there a recent discussion on issues to do with defaulting
mustUnderstand & actor [i need to check the archives], is this
consistent with the results of that ?
on a related note, IMHO this makes the case for itemType weaker, I'm
still of the opinion that itemType is redundant, and results in
array's being a special case that force you to include type
information on the wire.

Cheers
Simon
www.pocketsoap.com