Re: Possibly defaulted (was RE: Minutes for Thurs 7th Feb 2002 Telcon)

 Simon,
 In our opinion this is consistent with the handling of
mustUnderstand and actor/role attributes.
 Back to itemType: an implementation IMO violates nothing if it
does not include/process the itemType attribute. Do you agree?
 On the other hand, if an implementation does not use a WSDL (or
other) description of messages, the information coming in the
itemType attribute may be very handy. I think the worth of
itemType is the same as the worth of the size in the "leftmost"
dimension of the array, which too can be discovered by inspecting
the whole array. Do you agree with this?
 If you agree with both my statements, I don't see why you would
want the removal of itemType attribute.
 Best regards,

                   http://www.systinet.com/