RE: NOTATION attribute invalid in soap-encoding

> I would very much appreciate if anyone can tell me how anomalies such
as
this one are resolved and the likely timeframe for a fix to be applied?

I am forwarding your question to the technical email list for the W3C
XML Protocol WG who is responsible for the Schema you are writing about.
I am sure we should get a WG response to you in less than a week and
hopefully in a few days.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329